Sunday, April 27, 2014

My Favorite Hobby

Hobby means an activity which is pursued on extra time for enjoyment and relaxation. Since hobby is a work of diversion, everybody is likely that everybody has a hobby. When we get bored of our daily occupation, we turn to our hobby. Tastes and preferences differ from person to person. While some like gardening, others do reading books or stamp-collecting. Like majority of people, I also have my pastime and it is wildlife photography. Wildlife photography is undoubtedly a challenging form of photography. It is challenging in the sense that one has to face difficulties while going on forests. Despite having technical and craft skills, one may not be able to capture good pictures because some animals are difficult to reach at. Moreover one has to have good knowledge of behaviors of animal in order to get a perfect snap. But still I am not intimidated by all the difficulties because I believe there is no gain without pain. It is true that wildlife photography is strenuous and time consuming. Since I am still a student, I cannot spare much time in my hobby. But during my vacations I get myself busy with it. I have already gone to the Himchari animal sanctuary and taken a lot of pictures of wild animals. These pictures have earned much praise from my friends and family. So I have decided to attend course on wildlife photography in future. In my spare time I join the forums on wildlife photography online. Wildlife photography has always been a passion of my life and so I want precision in it. It is a source of great ecstasy and happiness for me. It gives me relieve of my regular works and studies. From my point of view, everybody must have a hobby which might provide him with new vigor to start his/her works afresh.

A Dialogue Between A Teacher And A Student On Drug Addiction

Student: May I come in, sir? Teacher: Yes, come in. Student: Thank you, sir. Teacher: How can I help you? Student: Actu...